Meeting Room Responsibilities
The Caroline County Public Library does not have maintenance or janitorial staff. We depend on you to help us provide a shared meeting space for the community.
FOR ALL MEETING ROOMS
The meeting room should be kept in the following condition:
- Chairs — All chairs should be returned to the racks. 12 chairs fit on each rack
- Tables — 4 tables can remain standing. All other tables should be returned to the racks.
- Clean Up — (Sweeper is in the closet of Large Meeting Room)
- Please wipe down tables if needed.
- Use the floor sweeper if needed.
- Trash — All trash should be put into the large covered trash cans.
- Lights — Turn off all lights when leaving.
- Doors — Close all doors when leaving.
Do not block exit or closet doors.
Do not place anything under the descending screen in the Large Meeting Room.
Please notify library staff if you did not find the meeting room in order upon your arrival.
or email: email@example.com.