Please visit the Employment section or of our community database for a list of local organizations that help with job hunting, unemployment, employment law, and other job-related topics.
Please visit the Small Business section of our community database for local small businesses and organizations that support small businesses.
When the library buildings are open, the following resources are available on-site for job seekers and small business owners:
- Upper Shore Workforce Investment Board staff assist with job searching and resumes at the Federalsburg Branch, 4th Monday of each month, 10am-2pm
- Regional newspapers
- Local, Mid-Shore, and Chesapeake College joblists
- Public computers with Internet access
- Faxing, scanning and printing services
- A reservable study room for phone/online interviews or meetings
- Community information bulletin boards
- A print collection of books on entrepreneurship, business, and law
- Library staff can help you access job postings, unemployment websites, small business resources, and other information
Please call the library at (410) 479-1343 or email us at email@example.com for assistance while the library buildings are closed.